lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

First Impression

 First Impression
the first impression I have of someone who I will never forget, was the first time I saw the person who was my first love that was on 8 January this year, I remember it was a Friday that I had nothing to I thought it was going to be the most boring Friday of my life so I told my best friend to met me  to eat something  to Pradera Concepcion spent 30minutes while I bathed and changed me, I got pretty clothes I remember the clothe that I use that day was  a blue polo shirt, white shoes, white webbing, blue jeans and then my best friend pass to take me to  my house and went to the mall, went to eat sushi and when we finished we went down the stairs and in front of Yogurbella (store ice cream), was a friend of mine I've known for a long time his name is Nicole and I asked him what he was doing and she said that was going to go with one of her friends to the movies and I asked if I was nice and I started to laugh and then I saw that Nicole received a call and all I said was, come to Yogurbella here I am and hung up, I talked to Nicole about 3 more minutes, when I saw a beautiful girl was coming and he was smiling ever forget that face, was the most perfect smile I had ever seen the smile was unique, had a clear brown eyes so beautiful, her long hair, wavy, light brown that I thought his hair was false because it was too beautiful for someone to have it , her skin was white and beautiful, I remember when I saw the first time my heart started to beat unemployment and slow and getting slower and felt that all was in slow motion. when greeting she had a very sweet smell smelled like cherry candy, never anger me that smell in my nose, I remember the first thing I thought of it was I was a teenager very cocky, angry, bitter and would not speak anyone who does not know it because it is so beautiful I thought so,and asked what was their name and I said his name was Mariana and I told him how have a  nice name that I liked a lot her name and she said thanks and that thanks was unique in the form that she said  only have  a very beautiful voice , and after that day that I had seen I thought it was a cocky,and that never be remember of me and one day  add me to Facebook and I never thought that she was add me ,  and that beautiful night that she add me to Facebook ,then all that night I spend watching her  Facebook photos, then another day she started talking on Facebook and we talk a lot of time like 3 or 2 hours, and that night I was  to happy because I’m  talking  to them a lot of time. so then follow every night, we talked a lot of time then I realized that every time I spoke to her more and more and more, the way they speak and behave with me had changed,became more tender and sweeter began to have me more confidence. Then one day I decided to ask her out with me just me and her to somewhere and she said he seemed fine, and went out to eat and walk around the mall and as I was falling more and more of her and she was falling in love is also me and we started out as more than friends and everything I had thought my first impression of it all was false she was re special, cute,nice everything a man could want in a woman and my dream had been fulfilled to be with her the girl that I like and if he loved her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario