lunes, 11 de julio de 2011



Personal Rituals
Before a game of Tennis
I'm going talk about the sport that I practice and is also my favorite sport is tennis, and rituals that I do before every tennis match, I have many rituals that have always given me good luck and I have worked before each match, and the rituals and actions that make a night before my game and the same day my game is that one night the night before the game and at 8:00 PM I take my tennis racquet and two balls tennis, and go out to play by myself against the wall and try to play as hard as you can and as best I can, and I'm playing myself as 2 hours without stopping, and since the end of practice that same night I'm going to but I put the water bath as hot as I can to relax and remove stress me, and that the other day game very well and I have no nerves, and after a bath, I go to sleep, and I have to sleep 7 to 9 hours to not get tired and the next day I wake up with a lot of encouragement because I have only to think of victory, not defeat. so I put on my clothes and I wear my lucky socks are green with white, and I also wear my special shoes that are light blue and I think those shoes that I use helps me a lot because my favorite player Novak Djokovic (the best tennis player in the world) used the same shoes as me then I have a mentality that I'll play as and never give up tillt he game is completed. then I put on my shorts and shirt that I always like we agreed that I should look good, then I put my bands in the right arm and left those bands used to remove the sweat from my face, then I put my band in the head to head sweat not fence me in the eye and did not burn. and when I finished  always came down to breakfast and I have to eat a very nutritious breakfast to give me strength and I get tired so fast but I have breakfast at least 1 hour before because I can do no wrong and could vomit and after breakfast I make a prayer to God that all goes well me and nothing happens to me and protect me forever, and then I get the car to take me to the party.when I get to the tennis court I start to warm up the legs, arms, wrists, and knees because if they can not give me a cramp. and then start making some 30 aces, and my brother throw the ball from both sides to improve my stroke with my left and my right hand, and always try to arrive 1 hour prior to heat very well and have the arms and legs prepared for the game. I have 2 tennis rackets one I used to heat and the other I use for games. Storm Wilson racquet that I use for heating is the Royer Federer weighs 12 ounces, and I use for gaming championship is the Babolat Aero Pro Rafael Nadal that weighs 10.7ounces, the reason I used the Royer Federer for practices and Rafael Nadal for Games, is that as Federer's racket weighs 12 ounces is heavy me then I do my best to play very well with that, and when playing in tournaments with Nadal's racket weighs 10.7 ounces,is that as I am used to playing with something very heavy 12-ounce wing hold time of 10.7 ounces makes me lighter and easier to handle then I hit better with more strength and agility and I become a best player. and hang time to play the game I play with enthusiasm, happiness and love for the sport then I win my matches till the championship.

1 comentario:

  1. Marco:

    Don't tell me what you're going to talk about, just talk about it! Those sorts of introductions are great when you're writing a more formal paper, but for this--a creative, personal essay--it's not so necessary. That said, dive right in and make your point with lots of detail and concrete language.

    Also, be careful not to put commas where periods should be. You naturally break up your ideas into phrases and complete sentences, but you don't put the punctuation down that is needed. You have lots of really great detail about what you wear and what you do, but there is less about how you feel.

    I really like the image of you, hitting tennis balls against the wall. Next time, try to take a small scene like that and describe it in as much detail as possible. Why do you hit balls against the wall? Who taught you that? Does it remind you of something?

    Overall, nice effort!

    Best,
    Miss K

    ResponderEliminar